|2016 Climate Leadership Conference Registration Fees|
|FULL Conference Pass|
|DAY PASS (Tuesday Only)|
|*Member discount applies to current members of The Climate Registry or C2ES – please inquire with your respective organization for discount code. Online registration closes March 4, 2016.|
FULL Conference Pass includes:
- Meet & Greet Welcome Reception
- Conference keynotes, plenary and breakout sessions
- Climate Leadership Awards Reception & Dinner (1 admission)
- Onsite meals, networking receptions, and Exhibit Hall
- Pre-conference side events and trainings
Note: Government registrants are required to pay separately for the awards dinner (additional $25 fee) and will be appropriately prompted at registration.
DAY PASS (Tuesday Only):
- CLC offers a day pass for Tuesday-only activities, which include: participation in any/all workshops and side events, networking breaks and refreshments throughout the day, opening plenary session, and the official CLC Welcome Reception.
Awards Dinner-Only Tickets & Tables:
- Individual Awards Dinner Ticket for General Public (includes reception) : rate published Nov 2015
- Table Sponsor (10 seats, logo exposure, preferred seating): $3,000
Questions about table sponsorship should be directed to email@example.com
- We’re pleased to offer a student rate of $450 (early bird) / $500 after January 1, 2016.
- This discounted rate is offered to full-time students only and may be prompted to exhibit status.
- Students interested in volunteer opportunities (no registration fee) should inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Early registration is encouraged.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Discount codes are accepted on the Advance and Full rates only.
- Discount codes are not accepted during onsite registration.
- Members of The Climate Registry or C2ES should inquire with their respective organizations for discount code.
- Additional registrants for sponsoring and exhibiting organizations should inquire with their respective organizations for discount codes.
- Conference speakers should refer to their invitations for registration rates and logistics.
- Group rates are not currently available for the 2016 Climate Leadership Conference.
Registration cancellation before January 1, 2016 will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Registrations made after January 1, 2016 are non-refundable. However, if you register but are then unable to attend, you may transfer your registration to a colleague. Substitutes must be requested in writing before February 26, 2016. Any last minute registration adjustments will be handled at onsite registration help desk. Please email any registration questions or adjustment requests to email@example.com
Climate Leadership Conference offers a press-pass to qualified media – must be approved. Please direct all media inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Questions or Requests:
Please direct any registration questions, requests, or special needs to email@example.com