We’re excited to bring the 2019 Climate Leadership Conference and Awards Dinner to Baltimore next March and look forward to showcasing leadership and climate success stories from around the world. Conveniently located downtown on the Baltimore Inner Harbor, the CLC will be hosted at the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore.
The CLC room block at the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is now sold out and the discounted rate is no longer offered. The Four Seasons Hotel has limited inventory and will sell at the current advertised rate on their website. Attendees are invited to call hotel reservations directly to inquire:
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL BALTIMORE
200 International Drive, Baltimore, MD 21202 (410) 576 - 5800
- Reservations by Phone: 410-576-5800 (reference the 2019 Climate Leadership Conference)
- Online Reservations: CLICK HERE
Located in Baltimore’s vibrant Inner Harbor, the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is 12 miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport. Directions via car and public transportation can be found via Google Maps CLICK HERE.
Transportation options from the airport include:
- MTA Light Rail from BWI ($1.60) to downtown Baltimore, transfer at Convention Center stop to Charm City Circulator Orange Line (free.) The Four Seasons is a short walk from Charm City Circulator stop 226, Harbor East.
- MTA Marc train ($5.00) from BWI to Penn Station, transfer to Charm City Circulator Purple Line, transfer to Charm City Circulator Orange Line (free.)
- Airport Taxi (app. $35, 20 minutes)
- Uber or Lyft (app. $25, 20 minutes)
More information about the free Charm City Circulator bus system, including route maps, can be found here: www.charmcitycirculator.com
Four Seasons Hotel, Baltimore MD
Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is committed to conservation and sustainability. Ongoing recycling efforts range from cardboard to oyster shells, and we utilize energy and wastewater management solutions every day. As proud members of the Waterfront Partnership, Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore supports the Healthy Harbor initiative and actively participates in protecting our home in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed.
Our kitchens always try to source local ingredients to reduce our carbon footprint and lend an authentically local taste to our custom menus.