We’re excited to bring the 2019 Climate Leadership Conference and Awards Dinner to Baltimore next March and look forward to showcasing leadership and climate success stories from around the world. Conveniently located downtown on the Baltimore Inner Harbor, the CLC will be hosted at the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore.
A room block has been reserved for conference attendees, with discounted rates offered from March 18 – March 23, 2019.
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL BALTIMORE
200 International Drive, Baltimore, MD 21202 (410) 576 - 5800
- Conference Room Rate: $220, plus applicable taxes
- Reservations by Phone: 410-576-5800 (reference the 2019 Climate Leadership Conference)
- Online Reservations: CLICK HERE
When booking online, enter PROMO Code: CI0219CLC
Space is limited at the group rate. Please make your room reservations early. Reservations made after March 4, 2019, or after the group block is filled, are not guaranteed and will likely be at the hotel's prevailing rates.
Located in Baltimore’s vibrant Inner Harbor, the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is 12 miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport. Directions via car and public transportation can be found via Google Maps CLICK HERE.
Transportation options from the airport include:
- MTA Light Rail from BWI ($1.60) to downtown Baltimore, transfer at Convention Center stop to Charm City Circulator Orange Line (free.) The Four Seasons is a short walk from Charm City Circulator stop 226, Harbor East.
- MTA Marc train ($5.00) from BWI to Penn Station, transfer to Charm City Circulator Purple Line, transfer to Charm City Circulator Orange Line (free.)
- Airport Taxi (app. $35, 20 minutes)
- Uber or Lyft (app. $25, 20 minutes)
More information about the free Charm City Circulator bus system, including route maps, can be found here: www.charmcitycirculator.com
Four Seasons Hotel, Baltimore MD
Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is committed to conservation and sustainability. Ongoing recycling efforts range from cardboard to oyster shells, and we utilize energy and wastewater management solutions every day. As proud members of the Waterfront Partnership, Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore supports the Healthy Harbor initiative and actively participates in protecting our home in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed.
Our kitchens always try to source local ingredients to reduce our carbon footprint and lend an authentically local taste to our custom menus.