|2020 Climate Leadership Conference Registration Fees|
|FULL Conference Pass|
|DAY PASS (Wednesday Only)|
|*Member discount applies to current members of The Climate Registry or C2ES – please inquire with your respective organization for discount code.|
|**Discounts may NOT be applied to best rate, or day passes.|
|**Online registration closes February 29, 2020 at 6 P.M. EST. Onsite registration will incur 10% administration fee to full rate.|
FULL Conference Pass includes:
- Meet & Greet Welcome Reception
- Conference keynotes, plenary and breakout sessions
- Climate Leadership Awards Reception & Dinner (1 admission)
- Onsite meals, networking receptions, and Exhibit Hall
- Pre-conference side events and trainings
Note: Government registrants may choose to pay separately for the awards dinner (additional $25 fee) and will be appropriately prompted at registration.
DAY PASS (Wednesday Only):
- CLC offers a day pass for Wednesday-only activities, which include: participation in any/all workshops and side events, networking lunch and refreshments throughout the day, opening plenary session, and the official CLC Welcome Reception.
Awards Dinner-Only Tickets & Tables:
- Individual Awards Dinner Ticket for General Public (includes reception): $225
- Table Sponsor (10 seats, logo exposure, preferred seating): $3,000
Questions about table sponsorship should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’re pleased to offer a student rate of $595.
- This discounted rate is offered to full-time students only — please email email@example.com to provide student status/degree for approval, at which time you’ll receive the appropriate discount code for registration.
- Students interested in volunteer opportunities (no registration fee) should inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early registration is encouraged.
- Registration will open October, 2019.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Discount codes are accepted on the Advance and Full rates only.
- Discount codes are not accepted during on-site registration.
- Members of The Climate Registry or C2ES should inquire with their respective organizations for a discount code.
- Additional registrants for sponsoring and exhibiting organizations should inquire with their respective organizations for discount codes.
- Conference speakers should refer to their invitations for registration rates and logistics.
- Group rates are not currently available for the 2020 Climate Leadership Conference.
Registration cancellation on or before December 27, 2019, will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations between December 28, 2019, and February 13, 2020, will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Registrations and cancellations made on or after February 14, 2020, are non-refundable. However, if you register but are then unable to attend, you may transfer your registration to a colleague. Substitutes must be requested in writing before February 29, 2020.
Any last minute registration adjustments will be handled at onsite registration help desk.
Please email any registration questions or adjustment requests to email@example.com
Registration Questions or Requests:
Please direct any registration questions, requests, or special needs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Climate Leadership Conference offers press passes to qualified media. These must be approved in advance. Please direct all media inquiries to email@example.com